Brainfuse HelpNow is a unique tutoring and study suite designed for patrons of all ages. Brainfuse is an interactive program brought to you by funding through the NJ State Library.
Download the Brainfuse Mobile App for learning on the go.
SkillSurfer is an extensive library of proprietary lessons, video tutorials, and practice tests in a wide range of academic subjects. Current SkillSurfer selections include:
* New Jersey-aligned, common-core skill building for 3rd to 12th grade.
* Standardized test prep for PSAT, SAT, ACT, Advanced Placement (AP), TOEFL, iBT, TOEIC, CLEP, THEA, TEAS, HESA, ASVAB, US Citizenship, GED, HiSET, and TASC.
* College Application assistance through CollegeNow
* Basic college skill building
* Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* English Language Learners assistance
* Online research skills
* Skill building for adult learners
* Parent corner articles and videos to support parents with their child(ren)'s academic skills
The Send Qustion center is a service for users who have an academic question outside of live-tutoring hours or for those not inclined to us the tutoring system.
The Foreign-language lab features on-demand homework help for students who are taking a foreign language class. There is also an extensive vocabulary builder in Spanish, French, Portugese, Italian, German, Russian, Swedish, Dutch ,Norwegian, Catalan and Danish with additional languages added regularly.
LEAP Learning Lab
Geared toward high school students and adult learners, LEAP helps patrons build accademic skills through personalized lesson plans that include video, quizzes and live online tutoring.
Learners can create flash cards and convert them into online quizzes and game sets for engaging study sessions. Users can also access the extensive library of flashcards.